Friday, August 10, 2012

Project Run and Play

I am just thrilled, thrilled, thrilled to be one of the finalist vying for a spot on Project Run and Play Season 5!  For those of you not familiar, Project Run and Play is a sewing competition for children's clothing.  I feel oh so inspired each season.


So check out the lovely Project Run and Play blog and vote for your favorite.  There are some AMAZING talent on the open auditions; I can't wait to see the rest of the designers!
Voting ends Sunday, August 12.
 I'm keeping my fingers crossed! 



Loves,
Amber

2 comments:

  1. Amber, you are amazing! I'm not at all surprised that you're a finalist for a sewing competition. I voted for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your vote, Mimi!
      Seems competition is pretty tough. :(
      Guess I'll have some extra free time to sew for fun!

      Delete

Show me some love & comment! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...