If you're a photographer, I'm sure you've seen some those adorable newborn crowns.
Here's a quick and easy way to make one.. no crocheting required.
Made larger, these would make adorable party favors for a big girl party or maybe even for yourself. : ) Oh.. the possibilities!
Here's how you do it..
- You will need:
- Mod Podge
- A strip of lace (For a newborn, I used about 2 1/2 -3 inches of lace)
- Fabric Paint and Paint Brush (This is optional. You will need it only if you want to change the color of the lace.)
- Hot Glue Gun
If you are leaving your lace the color it is, simply paint Mod Podge onto your lace.
2. Let dry until the paint is a tad sticky. (You don't want it to be completely dry).
3. Form a circle and hot glue the lace together; be sure to keep the lace pattern consistent.
4. Let dry by placing the crown on a cup or something else circular.
5. You're all done!