Thursday, March 8, 2012

Simplicity.. At it's Best Lace Cream Dress

For the Tuxedo Detail Tutorial (I used this to make the detail on this dress) click here!

This is oh-so-me.  If I could I would sew one up in my size, believe me I would.
But for now, the little one gets to wear the stylish duds while I strut around in t-shirt and jeans stained with spit up.  (One day that will change, right?) 

 A cream lace mini dress, dressed up with a tuxedo detail and gold metal buttons.  She loves it, can't you tell? : )


Stay tuned, a tutorial on the (EASY!) tuxedo detail to come soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the tutorial; I have some dyed lace fabric just waiting to be made into something
    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress and little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love & comment! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...